What you should know about Alienware...

Well, I wanted to inform all of you about the quality of Alienware laptops, before you buy. I was considering buying of their machines until I stumbled upon someone who gave me their login and password information so I can access their customer support forums. Alienware does NOT allow people access to their forums until after they have bought their products.

What I found was appalling to say the least. Poor customer support, horrible driver problems, and seemingly, no regard given at all for their customers. While I will state that these are the people with problems (presumably, those who don't have issues don't go to the forums), what I read was disheartening. Perhaps this is what happens when a top quality laptop manufacturer is bought out by Dell.

Here you go;













Comments

No responses to “What you should know about Alienware...”